Chainsaw Man has completely sawn its way through the hearts and minds of shonen fans everywhere. Even though the show’s first season is already finished, Denji and his serrated limbs are still constantly the talk of the town. To tide you over until Season 2 arrives, why not read up on some details about the characters, including the talented voice cast?
If you’re curious to learn more about the voices behind the characters, here are Chainsaw Man’s Japanese and English voice casts, including what shows you might have heard them in before. If you haven’t watched the show yet and want to, we’ve also included details of where you can watch Chainsaw Man.
Chainsaw Man Japanese Voice Cast
In Japanese, it’s customary to mention a person’s surname first, but for the convenience of English readers, the character and voice actor names are mentioned with their first name first for the Chainsaw Man Japanese voice cast:
Denji – Kikunosuke Toya
Aki Hayakawa – Shougo Sakata
Makima – Tomori Kusunoki
Power – Ai Fairouz
Angel Devil – Maaya Uchida
Hirokazu Arai – Taku Yashiro
Reze – Reina Ueda
Kobeni Higashiyama – Karin Takahashi
Pochita – Shiori Izawa
Himeno – Mariya Ise
Beam – Natsuki Hanae
For an anime this big and successful, the main cast is filled with fresh faces or people with a history of doing only minor roles. Ironically, the more well-known artists here are only voicing supporting characters.
– Kikunosuke Toya, Denji’s voice actor, is pretty new to the industry. The only other character he’s voiced is Akira Kiyose from Uniteup!
– Tomori Kusunoki, Makima’s voice actor, also voiced Misha Necron from The Misfit of Demon King Academy. Possibly due to her exceptional performance as Makima, Tomori is now cast for several roles across multiple upcoming anime.
– Ai Fairouz, Power’s voice actor, might be the biggest name in the main cast, and she’s only been voicing in anime since 2019. She played Manjirou Sano in Tokyo Revengers and Jolyne Kuujou in Stone Ocean.
– Outside of the main characters, Beam’s actor, Natsuki Hanae, has taken huge roles in the past. He voiced Ken Kaneki in Tokyo Ghoul and Tanjirou Kamado in Demon Slayer.
Chainsaw Man English Voice Cast
This is the voice cast for Chainsaw Man’s English dub:
Denji – Ryan Colt Levy
Aki Hayakawa – Reagan Murdock
Makima – Suzie Yeung
Power – Sarah Wiedenheft
Angel Devil – Casey Mongillo
Hirokazu Arai – Jarrod Greene
Reze – Alexis Tipton
Kobeni Higashiyama – Bryn Apprill
Pochita – Lindsay Seidel
Himeno – Katelyn Barr
Beam – Derick Snow
The English dub’s main cast is filled with actors who have been at it for years now. Although, again, some of them have almost exclusively played minor roles in the past.
– Though Ryan Colt Levy has been voice acting since 2014, Denji might just be his biggest role to date. Other characters he’s voiced include Popuko from Pop Team Epic: Season 2 and Farlan Church from Attack on Titan: No Regrets.
– Sarah Wiedenheft, Power’s voice actor, has a rich portfolio. She’s the voice of Takagi from Teasing Master Takagi-san and Tooru from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid.
– Another big name in the cast is Alexis Tipton, Reze’s voice actor. She voiced Kaguya from Kaguya-sama: Love is War and young Trunks from Dragon Ball Super.
Where To Watch Chainsaw Man
As with most mainstream anime, streaming services everywhere want Chainsaw Man on their platforms. Some of the more well-known services that have the show are the Ani-One Asia YouTube channel, Bilibili, Crunchyroll, Hulu, and Netflix, depending on your region.
Some of the coverage you find on Cultured Vultures contains affiliate links, which provide us with small commissions based on purchases made from visiting our site. We cover gaming news, movie reviews, wrestling and much more.
Gamezeen is a Zeen theme demo site. Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.