This Saturday sees one of WWE’s biggest Saudi-events take place in the typical location of Riyadh, with a huge line-up in place to make this a show to remember. Amidst the rumours of a potential terrorist attack, it’s surprising to see that plans are still going ahead. But, despite this, we’re very excited to see what goes down at WWE Crown Jewel 2022.
The main event of the night pits ‘The Tribal Chief’ Roman Reigns against YouTube sensation and wrestling rookie, Logan Paul, in a match for the Undisputed Universal Championship. Supporting this are some huge grudge matches as well as history-making moments waiting to happen, including Drew McIntyre vs Karrion Kross in a Steel Cage and Bianca Belair vs Bayley in a historic Last Woman Standing match.
The following matches are set to dazzle the global audiences at WWE Crown Jewel 2022 this Saturday:
– Roman Reigns (c) vs Logan Paul – WWE Undisputed Universal Championship
– The O.C (AJ Styles, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows) vs The Judgment Day (Finn Balor, Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio)
– Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley
– Drew McIntyre vs Karrion Kross – Steel Cage Match
– Braun Strowman vs Omos
– Bianca Belair (c) vs Bayley – Last Woman Standing Match for the WWE RAW Women’s Championship
– The Usos (c) vs The Brawling Brutes (Butch & Ridge Holland) – WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship
– Alexa Bliss & Asuka (c) vs Damage Control (Io Sky & Dakota Kai) – WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
As always, the WWE Crown Jewel 2022 card is subject to change.
Catch Crown Jewel 2022 on the WWE Network or live on select streaming services on Saturday, November 6th, 2022.
Some of the coverage you find on Cultured Vultures contains affiliate links, which provide us with small commissions based on purchases made from visiting our site. We cover gaming news, movie reviews, wrestling and much more.
Gamezeen is a Zeen theme demo site. Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.