If you’re like most people, there’s probably a fire burning inside you: a warm desire to buy something from Fortnite’s Item Shop. With its wide range of skins and the Battle Pass, it’s hard to resist the wallet-emptying power the game has. On the other hand, it’s also very tempting to get a gift for someone you like, and a very special gift may come in the form of a Fortnite code.
However, if you’ve got lucky and turned out to be on the receiving end, you might be wondering what to do with your code. If that’s the case, then check out how to redeem Fortnite codes, be it on your PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Switch.
And give thanks to whoever gave you the code. They’re special. Bear in mind that most pack codes (like the Minty Legends Pack, for instance) must be redeemed on the platform that the packs were purchased for, whereas individual cosmetic items (like one-off freebies) must be redeemed on a special official Epic Games website.
How To Redeem Codes on The Official Fortnite Website
Keep in mind that this kind of redemption is for individual items. For bundles and packs, there are console-specific codes.
How To Redeem Fortnite Codes on PlayStation 5
Here’s how to redeem Fortnite codes on PS5:
– Go to the PlayStation Store.
– Select the three dots on the bar near the top.
– Click on “Redeem Codes”.
– Enter your code and confirm the content you’re redeeming.
How To Redeem Fortnite Codes on PlayStation 4
Here’s how to redeem Fortnite codes on PS4:
– Head over to the PlayStation Store.
– On the list of categories at the left, select “Redeem Codes”.
– Enter your code and confirm.
How to Redeem Fortnite Codes on Switch
Here’s how to redeem Fortnite codes on Switch:
– Launch the Nintendo eShop through the Home Menu.
– Select the account you want to redeem the code to.
– Head to “Enter Code” on the left side of your screen.
– Enter your code and click on “Send”.
How to Redeem Fortnite Codes on Xbox (Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S)
Here’s how to redeem Fortnite codes on Xbox:
– From the Xbox Home Menu, open the Microsoft Store.
– Sign in to the account you want to use.
– On the left sidebar, select the “Redeem” option.
– Enter your code and select “Confirm”.
All being well, the next time you log-in to Fortnite, you should be able to claim whatever you’ve redeemed and add them to your locker. If you’re having issues, double-check what platform the code is for and that it also hasn’t expired.
Some of the coverage you find on Cultured Vultures contains affiliate links, which provide us with small commissions based on purchases made from visiting our site. We cover gaming news, movie reviews, wrestling and much more.
Gamezeen is a Zeen theme demo site. Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.