Earlier this year, Microsoft introduced FPS Boost, a new feature that would increase the framerate of Xbox One games when played on Xbox Series X | S. Combined with Auto HDR, both features were designed to ensure older games played even better on new hardware. Today, Xbox have announced they’ve partnered with EA to allow 13 more games to support the service.
Which Games Now Support FPS Boost?
The full list of games can be found below, along with how much they’ve been improved by. It’s worth noting that the Series S, in some instances, does not support FPS Boost, likely because most of these games already ran at 60fps.
– Battlefield 1 – 120fps (Series S not supported)
– Battlefield 4 – 120fps
– Battlefield V – 120fps (Series S not supported)
– Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – 120fps (Series S not supported)
– Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare – 120fps
– Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville – 120fps
– Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 – 120fps
– Sea of Solitude – 60fps
– Star Wars Battlefront – 120fps
– Star Wars Battlefront 2 – 120fps (Series S not supported)
– Titanfall – 120fps (Series S not supported)
– Titanfall 2 – 120fps
– Unravel 2 – 120fps
Some of the coverage you find on Cultured Vultures contains affiliate links, which provide us with small commissions based on purchases made from visiting our site. We cover gaming news, movie reviews, wrestling and much more.
Gamezeen is a Zeen theme demo site. Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.