You’ve probably heard that air from Kanye West concerts is a hot commodity these days (and not just because Kanye is often full of hot air). One such product was rumored to sell for over $60,000 on eBay, although closer inspection suggests the auction was canceled rather than completed. Either way, it doesn’t matter. It’s a crappy souvenir. If you really want a piece of musical history, you need to try to grab one of these concert souvenirs instead:
1. A stool sample from the birds that drove Kings of Leon off a St. Louis stage in 2010.
Note: This sample has not been tested for avian flu.
2. A bottle filled with sticky white substance shot into the crowd at a Gwar show in Chicago. Contents of bottle not determined.
It could be mayo, it could be a bodily fluid.
3. A “God Hates Fags” sign stolen from a group of Westboro Baptist protesters outside of a Radiohead concert in New York.
This is as close to mint condition as you can get without joining the Westboro Church and making your own.
4. A roll of nickels that hit Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger in the face at a club gig in New Orleans.
I haven’t counted all the nickels, but I’m sure it’s a full roll.
5. One of Slash’s fingernails from an epic Guns ‘n’ Roses show in Tokyo circa 1992.
This was stuck to a pick, but the pick has since been lost.
Some of the coverage you find on Cultured Vultures contains affiliate links, which provide us with small commissions based on purchases made from visiting our site. We cover gaming news, movie reviews, wrestling and much more.
Gamezeen is a Zeen theme demo site. Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.