If you managed to tear yourself away from staring blankly at the image above for long enough to make it to these words, well done. I am not sure even its own mother could look away from its hideousness, let alone love it.
To unofficially coincide with the release of FIFA 18 , Sony have released a special edition controller that has basically been fumbled together on Adobe Fireworks on someone’s break.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Here are all the things I hate about it:
– It is blue. Football pitches are green.
– The random tactical squiggles that are supposed to mean something, I guess?
– The PlayStation FC logo is PES 4 levels of lazy customisation.
– The superimposed, hideous penalty box on the touchpad.
– It is not shaped like an actual football.
This special DualShock 4 will be available from 29th September in Europe but, for some reason, not the UK. Small mercy, really. I can’t wait to see what they pull out for Wimbledon next year. Circle button as an orange? Or maybe the gamepad grunts at you every time you select something? Actually, I am totally there for that.