15 The Walking Dead Tattoos Better Than Season 2
As we slowly crawl our way towards the new season of The Walking Dead like the bicycle zombie from the show’s first episode, it’s time to celebrate the show’s fans. From a small but dedicated fanbase in season one up until the juggernaut collection of obsessives in season 7, we’ve always been a pretty passionate bunch.
So, what better way to celebrate the show than to get your very own The Walking Dead tattoo? As these people found out, it’s an idea that works out really well – the aesthetics of the show translate to the skin amazingly well, particularly if you like all things macabre.
Which is your favourite?
1. Don’t Dead Open Inside (source: tattoo-swag.com)
2. Two of the most memorable moments of the first episode collide (source: forumgeek.com)
3. Now three (source: zombiesandtoys.com)
4. We all know Merle is up in heaven kicking the shit out of someone
— Zombie Research Soc. (@ZombieResearch) 16 May 2013
5. Spare ribs are everybody’s favourite (source: tattoostime.com)
6. That detailing…
7. …and again…
8. …okay this is just getting crazy now.
9. CORAL, get my best angle.
10. One of the show’s most memorable quotes
11. Don’t Dead Inside Open
12. I miss this asshole
13. Inside open don’t dead
14. Okay, we have a winner.